Защита на личните данни (EN)
Last updated: May 12, 2021
Interpretation and Definitions:
- Account means a unique account created for you to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- DynaCrop (referred to as either “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to the brand of World from Space s.r.o., Pellicova 624/3, Brno, Czech Republic.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Website refers to DynaCrop, accessible from dynacrop.space
Types of Data Collected:
Personal Data: While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you.
Here are the types of information we gather:
- Information you give us: We collect any information you provide in relation to Services
- Automatic Information: We automatically collect certain types of information when you interact with the Services
- Information from other sources: We might collect information about you from other sources, including service providers, partners, and publicly available sources.
How We Use Personal Information:
We use your personal information to operate, provide, and improve the Services. Our purposes for using personal information include:
- Provide the Services: We use your personal information to provide and deliver the Services and process transactions related to Services, including registrations, subscriptions, purchases, and payments.
- Measure, support, and improve the Services: We use your personal information to measure use of, analyze performance of, fix errors in, provide support for, improve, and develop the Services.
- Recommendations and personalization: We use your personal information to recommend the Services that might be of interest to you, identify your preferences, and personalize your experience with Services
- Comply with legal obligations: In certain cases, we have a legal obligation to collect, use, or retain your personal information.
- Communicate with you: We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, email, chat) and to respond to your requests.
- Marketing: We use your personal information to market and promote the Services.
- Purposes for which we seek your consent: We may also ask for your consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose that we communicate to you.
How We Share Personal Information:
- Protection of us and others: We release accounts and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our terms and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or security of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud prevention and detection and credit risk reduction.
- At your option: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when personal information about you might be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies:
We monitor and store the IP addresses of visitors to our websites in order to record access to our pages. IP addresses are not passed on to third parties, and we use technical and organizational measures to secure them, they are subject to the rights specified in this document.
The information obtained through cookies may be shared with advertising partners and analytics services, such as Google Analytics and AdWords, which may combine it with other information obtained about you from their services. The cookies collected are processed mainly through Google Analytics, operated by Google Inc.
Use of Your Personal Data:
We may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service, including to monitor the usage of our Service.
- To manage your Account: to manage your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data you provide can give you access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to you as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services you have purchased or of any other contract with us through the Service.
- To contact you: to contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, to contact you.
- With business partners: We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of your Personal Data:
We will also retain usage data for internal analysis purposes. Usage data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
We process your personal information on one or more of the following legal bases:
- As necessary to enter into a contract with you or a legal entity you represent, to perform our contractual obligations, to provide the Services, to respond to requests from you, or to provide customer support;
- Where we have a legitimate interest, as described herein;
- As necessary to comply with relevant law and legal obligations, including to respond to lawful requests and orders; or
- With your consent.
Transfer of your Personal Data:
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at our operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Social networks: We have profiles on social networks. Any information, communication or material provided through the social media platform is provided at your own risk. We cannot control our social users, personal data protection is handled separately within each of the mentioned platforms.
MailChimp: We may use MailChimp for some marketing services, and any personal information transferred to the United States is transferred to a processor with whom we have a processing agreement and who has undertaken to follow the regime described in MailChimp’s Data Processing Addendum as a special tool to create appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 of the GDPR Regulation in order to ensure that the level of protection of individuals guaranteed by the GDPR Regulation is not undermined.
Payment Services Provider: DynaCrop uses payment solution provided by a third party, such as Stripe, Inc. For this reason, DynaCrop creates an account at a payment service provider solely for the purposes of invoicing and payment by card. Thus, DynaCrop will not get access to the Client’s bank card number. Other than that, DynaCrop does not share Client’s personal data, and will do his best to avoid sharing any personal identification of the Client at all.
AWS: We use AWS services for storage of its data and hosting of its applications and Services. Therefore, relevant AWS privacy policies apply.
DynaCrop’s sites use tools for connection and use of communication services such as scheduling tools and email addresses collection tools for job application services. These services are GDPR compliant and the subject may unsubscribe anytyme. These services are not essential and are not mandatory for use of our sites.
Marketing and Communication:
If you give us your consent for the purposes of marketing and commercial offerings, direct marketing and communications, you consent to the processing of the personal data provided for these purposes.
We may monitor the delivery and opening of sent emails, record participation in events organized by us and monitor your activities at our websites; we may further link all personal data with legitimately published personal data provided about you in publicly accessible sources, combine personal data subjects and personal data into logical units and profile personal data subjects on their basis.
You can opt out from receiving our offers, or only from addressing you through certain channels, in the following ways:
- You may prohibit the sending of these offers to you through the electronic channels;
- Directly in our commercial communications, there is the possibility to stop sending them;
- If you no longer wish us to call you, let us know;
- You can also tell us at our branch or in writing that you no longer wish to receive our offers.
What are your rights?
Your Rights: Subject to applicable law, you have the right to:
- Ask whether we hold personal information about you and request copies of such personal information and information about how it is processed;
- Request that inaccurate personal information is corrected;
- Request deletion of personal information that is no longer necessary for the purposes underlying the processing, processed based on withdrawn consent, or processed in non-compliance with applicable legal requirements;
- Request us to restrict the processing of personal information where the processing is inappropriate;
- Object to the processing of personal information; and
- Request portability of personal information that you have provided to us (which does not include information derived from the collected information), where the processing of such personal information is based on consent or a contract with you and is carried out by automated means.
You can file your complaint with the relevant Czech state authority, ie. The Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, Czech Republic.
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post: World from Space, s.r.o., Pellicova 624/3, Brno, Czech Republic
Jan Labohý, CEO